So if you read my last post, I basically complained about all the things going on. Well, I am sorry. I know that probably wasn't right. I am very blessed even if things are going sour at the moment. I am just glad I have a wonderful husband and my family. :)
So things are going better, I am getting a few more hours at American Eagle but I am still applying for jobs everyday! So if any of you hear of anything let me know! :) We are finally getting are car fixed, we are very blessed for Brent's job that he has for the summer so we are able to have a car! I won't have it for another week but we will manage. Speaking of Brent's job he has decided to stay out there til the 20th of August so we can make some more money. I really don't want him to just because I hate not having him here with me, but in the end we will be grateful for that extra money he has made.
I am a very blessed girl. Things are going to get better and I just have to remember that these things are happening for a reason and we will learn from them as they continue and end. I am just happy we have a place to live and food to eat.
I think we all forget how blessed we really are, there are a lot of people have it a lot worse than we do. So my goal this summer is to help out people who need it, and focus on the other people struggling.
Other than that Brent working 12 hours a day, oh by the way his poison ivy is gone and feeling much better! Other than that I have started doing Zumba every morning which kicks my butt, but I love it! I am also trying to make a scrap book, not so easy! I am not very creative, but I am trying!
On another note, since Brent has been gone I have been listening to a lot of country, I miss it. Brent doesn't enjoy country so we don't listen to it at all but lately this has been one of my favorites and on re-play! hahaUntil next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment