Saturday, July 9, 2011

read at your own risk....

Tonight I just want to vent about the things going on in my life at this time so if you don't want to read my complaints I suggest you stop reading now! 
First of all this summer is just not my summer. I hate this summer! I usually love summer, summer and me are tight we are great together, it is the only season that makes me abnormally happy. But this year not so much me and summer are fighting and it is an ugly fight! I don't think this in going to go well. Honestly, I just want it to be over so that winter can come and I can fight with winter and hopefully next summer, summer and I will make up and make up for lost time. Until then I made with summer. 
If you can remember in earlier posts I told you that Brent and I were off to Kansas for the summer. If you can also remember it didn't really work out. That is exactly what started this summer fiasco! 
Well, then we came back and now we are living with my parents, it isn't bad but c'mon who wants to live with their parents once they are married? Not an ideal situation.
Then came along Brent's new job which took him to the other side of the country, in Boston! Which is awful I hate him being gone and only getting to talk to him a few minutes before bedtime. But its better then nothing, that's for sure! Oh and right now the poor guy has poison ivy all over his body! :( I feel so bad for him! 
Then there was my job that I had! Had being the right word. Yea, I had the job at Chase. BUT I messed up on a date involving my employment with the Gap! Yea, that's right I accidentally put 2010 not 2009! Yea, they took back the job offer because of that! So I am back on the job hunt! Not a great thing but it must have not been meant to be! Whatever! 
Then there is our car that we bought at the beginning of the summer, yea the transmission is going out and I only have 1st and 3rd gear left! Yea, that is right I can't drive out of Heber with this stupid car!
I know I am making my life sound awful! And yea I am having a hard time with all these things being thrown at me all in 2 months. Yet, in the end I know it will be okay and things will work out. But until then summer and I are fighting! 
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment