Yep...that is right Brent is gone for the next six weeks! :( I took him to the airport this morning at 4 this morning. Let's just say I haven't slept since then! It is going to be the longest six weeks of my life! I am not excited to have him gone, but really what wife would really be happy that their husband is gone? No one I know...
Other than him leaving I start my new job on Monday! I am so excited to start working again, so that I will have something to do with my time.
Before Brent left we got to celebrate my birthday and the fourth! For my birthday I got breakfast in bed and had some family over for dinner and cake! I got very spoiled this year! (Soon I will post pictures) All in all it was a great birthday! For the fourth we got to see one of my oldest friends who I grew up with in Idaho, Paige and her husband Ben! It was great being able to see them and catch up!
Well, until next time! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment