I believe in my last post I talked about how we are living with our parents and looking for jobs. Well, I am pleases to inform you we have jobs (we still live with my parents but not for long)!!!! We are very excited to start working and saving up money so that we can get back on our feet again!
Well, I am now an employee at Chase Bank! I start July 11th at the Foothill Branch in Salt Lake!
As for Brent we aren't sure if he has the job or not but we think he does. It is for a guy who is changing florescent light bulbs to solar light bulbs so he would be leaving me for the rest of the summer :( (not fun) but he would be working two weeks on and two weeks off. We will see what happens.
If Brent doesn't have to leave at the end of the month he will be coming with my family and myself with us to Lake Powell! Last year we went and it was so much fun! So we are excited to go back! I just hope he will be able to come!
Other than getting jobs Brent was accepted to the U so next fall he will be going to school there! :) He is relieved he finally heard back from them, now all we need is to hear back from financial aid!
Things here are going really well and we are excited to get back on our own. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment