I got a job! Woo hoo! It isn't a sublime job but it's a job! So I will be working at American Eagle! I love that store and now I will be working at a place where I love the clothes and know the people! Oh it is going to be wonderful for the time being! I love clothes and now I will be able to buy some new ones since dating Brent!
Other than that I Brent has an interview come Monday! So all you out there cross your fingers for us! :) So if Brent gets the job we will hopefully we will be out of my parents house by the end of the summer if not sooner!
I am so excited things seem to be falling into place and I can't wait for Brent and I to be on our own again and will have a naked Fridays back! ;)
So we will keep you all updated! Wish us luck!
xoxo
Cute new blog! and congrats on getting a job!!!
ReplyDelete