Thursday, January 19, 2012

WOW! Its been too long!

The last time I blogged I was still living at home and working at American Eagle and just having the worst luck! Well, I am pleased to inform you that things have turned around and is looking up for the best. So for those of you don't know I work for Zions and I am a Financial Service Rep/Teller. I love my job, it is full of great people and keeps me sane. 
Brent is still working for First Light Energy and trying to find a job here in Utah! He should be coming home soon! I am so excited, I miss him so much when he is gone. I am ready for him to be home full time and so we can finally have a some-what normal marriage. It was great that he was able to be home for the holidays. We had so much fun!
Oh yes, and we are living in West Jordan now. I love it here, we are so close to everything down here and not too far away from my family so I can go and see them on the weekends.
Other than that I have filled my boring time with family, pintrest crafts. Oh I died my hair dark and now I headed back to blond. Hanging out with girlfriends and just keeping busy. 
I will add pictures next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment