As I said in my last post, I work about 10 hour days 3 days a week. I work for a credit union inside of Walmart. Let's make this clear....I DO NOT WORK FOR WALMART!!! I work for a credit union inside of Walmat. I spend a lot of time here, and we are most of the time slow, not having anything to do. So I people watch, and let me tell you, there are some very, to say the least, interesting people that shop/work at Walmart. I can't tell you how many times a day someone, including myself will say; "woah....check out that lady in asile 10!" Something to that affect, its like a zoo here. They are the "animals" and we are the "visitors" the "animals" just change a lot. It is actually pretty great!
Another thing I have noticed more then I want to on a daily basis, is that people don't have that great of hygiene. I can't tell you how many times I am tying to hold my breath while helping a member. Then coughing after they leave. It is so sad. I wonder if people can smell themselves sometimes. Don't think I am judging at all, but sometimes you wonder why sooo many people have a lot of money in the account and can't buy soap...it baffels me. But hey, no judgement here, just saying.
Fall is here, I love Summer and I am going to miss walking out in shorts and t-shirt and flip flops, not worrying about school or homework just working and playing. But now that fall is here and the scarves and boots and warmer clothes are coming out of the back of everyone's closets I realize I love the Fall. Not as much as Summer, but I love it more then Winter. My apartment is decked out with Haloween decorations! I love it! I will post pictures but I am at work right now, sooo can't happen here. Sorry! But they will come!
I think this post is long enough....so I am out! Enjoy this Fallness!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment