SUMMER TIME!!!
This summer was one of the best! :) It was my second summer here in Utah and let me tell you it couldn't have ben any better then it was! At the beginning I met a boy and we had a date and now we are getting married!!!
I had a friend from Idaho come and visit me! :) We shopped sooo much that week! Brenton, tagged along everywhere we went! It was a good week!
I went to Lake Powell with some of the best people around! It was a trip I will never forget! :)
I went to the Zoo, not as much as I would have liked but I got to share the my favorite place on earth with the one person that means the world to me (Brenton if you couldn:t guess that already!!) :)
I hung out with my cousin, Kenna! And whenever we hang out it is always a goodtime full of laughs and great memories!
I went bowling a lot! Let me tell you when I say a lot I mean A LOT! We went every Tuesday night for about a month and a half or two months! But I am glad I went or I wouldn't have met my future husband! When he got back from his mission in Japan he started coming to bowling.
Our Summer Romance!
So like I said in the beginning of the summerI went on a date with a boy! Well, that came about through bowling with friends, again as I said before. Yea, we met and kind of talked at bowling but it really started when the next day I got on facebook and who had added me? None other then Brenton! Well, I accepted and didn't think much of it. I wasn't looking for anyone to date. (I has plans! I was going to move out, go to school and then next summer go to Africa! I was excited and saving anxiously!) Then on Saturday I came home from work and checked facebook. Oh, I had a message and who was it from? Brenton! He was inviting me to the Kamas rec center with him and two other boys....odd? Yes! Well, I responded saying I was at work all day and that I hoped he had fun! Well, not less then five minutes later I had a respond back! Well, we went back and forth for a little bit and ended it saying that we would see each other at church the next day! Sunday, came and we talked and that was it. That night being bored on a Sunday night I messaged Brenton telling him to text me if there was anything going on that night. Well, I ended up at Kenna's and then at another person's house (just happened to be a another boy) and while I was with this other person snuggling on the love sac watching a movie guess who texts me....? Any takers? Correct! Brenton! Before the conversation was over we had plans for the next day. Probably wasn't the best idea to make other plans with another boy while the other boy is reading over my shoulder. (haha) Oh well....didn't matter anyway! Well, we had our first date the next day we went to Cascade Springs, swam at Kenna's with a group of friends and then watched a movie at my house! Guess what movie? Twilight! (hahahaha) guess who picked it??? Brenton! (haha) In the end I ended up falling asleep on him and for me I didn't think anything of it. But Brenton, he was excited! (haha...I know this from previous conversation on the matter). Two weeks from our first date we became official! WOO HOO!!! :) (haha) So throughout the summer we fell in love, I moved to Orem and he stayed In Heber, but we still saw each other all the time! Now we are madly in love and getting married!!!!! :)))) Yay for love!
Road trip to Lake Powell!
Lake Powell with some of the best people! :)
Falling in love with this boy! (look at that face! who could resist?)
Hanging out with friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment