So this weekend I got engaged! Let me tell you we are sooo excited! :) It really couldn't have been more perfect! :))
The story: After work on Friday, Brenton picked me up from work and we went to my apt grabbed my stuff and headed up to Cascade Springs(Where we had our first date.) (You see we planned this date earlier in the week; Cascade Springs, movie in the car up there.Oh and don't forget the hot chocolate!) So we headed up there. By the time we got there it was about 9pm so it was very dark and very cold! As any girl, knowing Brenton had the ring I was suspicious of when the time would come. So I thought maybe he would do it on our (midnight looking) stroll. When we got up there we started walking, I was soooooo cold. I was shivering and just wanted to go back to the car where there was heat. But I thought the question was coming and so I kept walking trying not to show that I was cold. Of course Brenton could see that I was freezing and said, "let's go back to the car! You are freezing!" and of course I said, "No, let's keep walking, I am fine." After a couple more tries he got me back to the car. Let's just say that my hopes were let down and I was very upset! So we got back to the car and we started watching our movie. After about 15min I told him, "Brent, do you wanna just watch the rest at my house? I can't hear it!" But Brenton wasn't going to let me ruin his surprise, he said, "no, not just yet. Let's stay up here for a little bit longer. Go pick a song on the ipod." So I did, while doing this he got out of the car. I asked him what he was doing and he told me to come out and dance with him! So of course I did as I was told and went out and danced with him, under the moonlight! It was so cute, and so fun! After a few songs though Brenton got real serious like and told me a lot of cute lovey things, got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of eternity with him! Guess what? I said "yup" and that was it! :)
I have to say he did a great job and I couldn't be happier!!! He is such an amazing guy and is my world and more! I couldn't ask for anyone better! I am so excited to start my new life as Kristine Scobee and have an eternal family with him! :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment