Since being engaged Brenton and I having been doing as much wedding planning as we can. So we can enjoy the happy day, when it comes, and not be super stressed when it comes around! Things we have gotten done so far....
* I bought a wedding dress! Yay me!
* Brenton has picked out his suit!! (Just working on the tie...he is super picky)
* We have picked where we will have our reception!
* We have picked our colors :)
* I have picked my bridesmaids: Amanda, Kelli, Kenna, Kelsey, and Brianna!
* Brenton has picked some of his groomsmen: Kelly, Josh, Tate, Skyler, and ???
* We have been looking for apartments! (in the Salt Lake area, more close to Murry.)
* We have decided the colors of our house! :) YAY for being adults and having colors!! :)
* We have been looking at furniture for our house! :) yay!
* We have picked our center pieces!!! (this was sooo hard...I didn't want flowers...but we found something better!)
* We have picked the flowers!
* We have picked where we will register. (Target, and Bed Bath and Beyond)
* We know the temple we will be sealed for eternity in!! (Bountiful)
* We have most likely found our photographer! YAY!!! :)
I can't think of anymore, but the things we are working on....
* Honeymoon, honeymoon, honeymoon!!! :)
* Bridesmaid dresses!!!
Those are really the only ones that are bugging us at the moment and that I can think of....I think the bridesmaid dresses more me then him! haha :)
So far we have gotten a lot done or are thinking about a lot of things now so we can be prepared for when March becomes closer! As you can tell I have gone into planning mode. I just think that if I can get as many things as possible done now I will be able to not stress as much when the day becomes closer and closer! We are so excited and happy to start our own family together! :)
On a side note...Haloweenie is coming and I am still promising pictures from my apartment! Just to show you how excited we get for the holidays! :) Also at work we get to dress up if we work the Saturday before Haloweenie! So guess what I am going to be?! That's right folks I am going to be a baby!! It is going to be awesome! I am going to wear footy pajamas and have a binky and a bottle! Yes!!! I get to wear pajamas to work!
So far that is all! xoxo
P.S. 140 means the days till we get MARRIED! (dork I know)
No comments:
Post a Comment