Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scobee's!

I know blogs are boring without pictures but I am bored and at work soo...sorry. So basically I am just super happy. I can't help but be happy! Married life is great. Things that mattered before the wedding don't matter at all anymore. I no longer have the last name Sprunt instead I exchanged it in for Scobee! I am loving life, Brent and I spend more time together then I think we ever have been tied to him pretty much 24/7 is alright by me.

Sorry about the gush...I just am happy. Can you blame a girl?

Anyway, so we are at work today and we get to IM since we work for the same bank just different locations. So as we sit here and talk all day about nothing....I got an IM from Brent asking me if I wanted to go to a Jazz game if we could get tickets....well...DUH...I said yes. Well, we were lucky ducks and were the first ones to respond to the text Vivant sent out for the tickets so we are going to the game tonight! YAY US! I mean I would rather go to the game then just go home and watch criminal minds all night before bedtime. :) Soooo I will say there are more pictures to come after tonight. Lots more since in the last post I promised pictures also but they will come.

Other then that we are going home on Sunday to have dinner with my our family. That should be fun. I am just glad I don't have to cook. Plus we get our chair for our dinning table that we got from my wonderful grandma. It was missing a chair so we finally get it!!! :)

Well, enough for now. xoxo -- The Scobee's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment