Saturday, March 5, 2011

here comes the bride....

So..... Brent and I have 6 days before we become man and wife, and honestly for the first time since we got engaged, I am actually nervous! This is crazy! Obviously, I am sooo excited for Brent and I to be married and start our lives together, I know we will have trials and learn a lot about each other and I am so excited. BUT if you know me, I hate-hate-hate-hate change it really freaks me out. I have a hard time with any type of change, mostly BIG change. So you can see getting married is a huge change, so now I am starting to freak a little bit. I wouldn't say I have cold feet or anything, cause I know Brent is the one and I am so excited to start our life together but still I'm nervous. Mostly, I think because this is all new, never done this before and I know it is going to be great and wonderful but it just is weird!
Sorry, if that didn't make any sense at all. I think most of my nerves are coming up just because Brent is gone and it is so close to the wedding. He went to Arizona for his grandmother's funeral, which I am glad he was able to go. I just wish I could have gone with him. (haha) Anyway, a lot of change is in the air, and really it just freaks me out, I can't wait for Brent to come home and so we can have a real conversation and not just texting (it is awful). 
This week is going to one of the busiest of my life....we have school Monday and Wednesday and work on Tuesday and on Monday we are going to try to move most of our stuff in and on Wednesday my two best friends from Idaho are coming in!! (YAY) and then on Thursday and Friday we are setting up our reception place and getting everything together and then Saturday is the BIG day!!! It is going to be crazy but I am just excited to get to the finish line, which is at the temple with Brent! :) It is a wonderful feeling that Brent and I are going to be together forever in less then a week!!!! 
Sorry this post is all over the place. I think that is enough for now. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment