Who ever thought of April Fools? I am seriously, it is one of those days you don't even think about until they actually arrive. I sure didn't wake up thinking "Oh boy! Its April Fools!" That was the last thing on my mind. So I decided I would look up where April Fools came from. Well, I gave up cause it was nothing interesting that I could find....not worth posting at least. Anyway....my point of this post is that I think April Fools is a pointless holiday!
On the other hand since today is April 1st the countdown has begun for Brent and I because.........(drum roll please!) we are leaving for Kansas at the end of the month so we have about 29 days of our normal routine before we are done with school done with work and off to Kansas with no family! It is going to be a crazy experience! I can't tell you how excited I am for this new adventure in our lives. I know it has only been less than a month since we were married but it is going to be good for us. We have set our goals and what we want to come from this summer and I know we will make them if not exceed them! Things couldn't be better right now. I know lots of people who have been telling us not to go just because they know people who fail at this and don't come home with much but to be completely honest they can all just go to....because even if we fail (and we won't) we will make it through together and that is all that matters to us. It will be a learning and growing experience for our relationship and I couldn't be more excited!
Basically, Brent and I are doing really great and we are loving married life! We are moving to Kansas soon and we are sooo excited to be done with school and just enjoy summer and work!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment